Lead Technician - Formulation 1st and 2nd shift
Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs. They are looking for Lead Formulation Technician to join their team. 1st and 2nd shifts available.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity to use your cleanroom experience at a leading local biomedical company.
In this role the Lead Formulation Technician is responsible for directing all day to day processing activities for formulation/filtration department.
- Schedule and direct activities for employees
- Coordinate training for new technicians
- Demonstrate proficiency in all manufacturing unit operations
- Perform troubleshooting activities
- Utilize and enforce aseptic technique
- Audit completed batch records
- Assist in the revision of manufacturing documents
- Additional duties as needed
Schedule: 1st Shift, M-F, 6am – 2:30pm
2nd Shift, M-F, 2pm – 10:30pm
- Bachelor's Degree (biology, microbiology, or chemistry preferred) or equivalent combination of education and/or technical training
- Min 2 years of medical, aseptic processing, cleanroom, or pharmaceutical experience with GMP/ISO knowledge
- Previous Experience in a leadership position – Preferred!
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple tasks to achieve the production schedule
- Ability to adapt to variations in work schedules and duties
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Effective communication skills with internal and external teams
- Ability to qualify for cleanroom entry