Logistics Clerk (Overnight)
Location : San Diego, CA
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : High School or equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client has an opportunity for an overnight Logistics Clerk.
In this role you will
- Pick, pack, verify and process customer orders to be shipped
- Creates and transmits carrier manifests
- Processes paperwork and packages for delivery to other company locations
- Notify Customer Care and Key Accounts personnel of incomplete/inaccurate customer addresses
- Manages department inventory
- Troubleshoots problems, submits work orders, and communicates issues w/ management as necessary
- Adheres to safety regulations, SOPs, and contamination controls
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Salary: $DOE/ hr (contract) FT, 40 hours
Location: San Diego, CA
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Proficient in a variety of PC software programs – MS Office, Worldlink, ERP Software
- Previous shipping experience – Preferred!
- Working knowledge of commercial shipping practices - Preferred!
- Ability to handle internal and customer materials properly and safely
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
- Skills to be successful - team player, ability to multitask, work efficiently, ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule as needed
Keywords: shipping, logistics, customer service, commercial shipping, packing, picking, data entry,
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".