Machine Operator / Food Lab Technician
Our client is a Minnesota company who manufactures and markets many branded consumer products. Their history dates to back the mid 1800’s.
Do you have a passion for the creation of food and the packaging of food?
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity.
Our client has an opening for a Machine Operator / Food Lab Technician. In this role the Technician will be involved in basic equipment set up for - sanitation and running equipment for trials.
- Safely operate equipment
- Perform risk assessments
- Perform basic analytical tests; troubleshooting as needed
Schedule: FT 40 hours, 2nd and 3rd Shift Available, OT as needed
Salary: $DOE/ hr (contract)
- High School Degree – Required!
- 3-5 years of directly relatable experience and / or 2-Year Degree -Preferred!
- Comfortable operating equipment / machine operator experience
- Previous experience in Foodservice
- Basic understanding of food safety and human safety
- Previous Foodservice & Laboratory experience
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule for Training and Production needs
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Collaborative Team Player
- Basic computer/technology skills (MSOffice Products, etc)
- Skills to be successful - Self-Starter, Critical Thinker, Problem-Solving, Communication, Conflict Resolution, and Relationship building skills
- Comfortable in a processing (pilot plant or food plant) environment