Machine Operator - Overnight
Do you have a "Can Do” attitude, optimistic and interested in continuous improvement?
Our client is looking for Machine Operators. Duties to include, but not limited to- operating a membrane coating machine, chemical mixing, continuous quality checks, troubleshoot when necessary, and packaging.
- Set-up, operate, maintain production equipment
- Data Entry into databases, forms, logs and SAPs
- Comply with Life-Critical policies and procedures
- Follow regulations of handling hazardous materials
Schedule: 12 hr shifts, Overnights
(3 day weekends every other weekend)
Salary: $DOE/ hr (6 month Contract to Hire)
Benefits: Medical and Dental insurance offered through Verum Technical
- HS Diploma / GED - Required!
- Associates Degree - Engineering, Industrial Tech, Automated Systems, Robotics, Electronics, Chemistry, Biology - A Plus!
- Min 12 months exp - Machine Operator, Maintenance Tech, Chemical Mixer/ handler or 6 months direct experience - Membrane Operator
- Previous experience operating a Forklift in manufacturing area
- Previous experience troubleshooting machines
- Previous experience – Inventory control using SAP or equivalent – A Plus!
- Previous experience using lab equipment -FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy), UV-Vis (ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy), Karl Fisher, viscometer, conductivity meter, micrometer, or other similar lab equipment – A Plus!
- Previous experience working with chemicals
- Reliable – attendance is part of the job function
- An offer of employment is subject to passing a background check and drug screen
Keywords: machine operator, manufacturing, membrane fabricator, maintenance tech, chemical mixer, membrane coating machines
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".