Our client is looking for a Machinist to join their team. They have a very clean state of the art facility. If you are looking for an opportunity to continue to grow your skills as a Machinist connect with us today.
In this role you will operate and verify the quality of work on a wide variety of CNC machines. These CNC machines involve close tolerances and complex operations while consistently meeting customer specs and quality requirements.
- Set up and Operation of CNC Machines
- Work from drawings and quality documents
- Maintain required tooling to manufacture parts to spec
- Deburrs, buffs or sand parts to meet print specification requirements
- Meet production and quality standards
- Document Control - complete all necessary quality documentation while making quality parts
- Continuous communication with lead personnel of job-related problems or work-related items
- Continuous improvement activities
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Attends all safety trainings when scheduled
- Additional assignments as needed
Schedule: 2nd Shift (4pm-2:30am) M-Th, OT as needed
Salary: $25+/ hr DOE
Benefits as a team member you will experience a competitive compensation, full-benefits package- vacation and holiday pay, health, life and dental insurance, 401K program, Flex Fund benefits, Work Tool Purchase, Employee Referral Bonus Program, Prescription Safety Eyewear and Safety Footwear Reimbursement Program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ year Degree from Technical/ Vocational Schooling (recent grad or current student - Preferred!
- Min 1 year of CNC machine experience – Preferred!
- Strong mechanical aptitude, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Knowledge of machining methods and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a machining environment – Preferred!
- Knowledge of blueprint reading, GD&T, SPC, mechanical inspection methods
- Previous experience working with a variety of gauges and calipers
- Collaborative Team Player - Ability to maintains a positive work attitude and promotes a “team” approach
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- 3+ years in a lead/supervisory role – A Plus!
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other materials – A Plus!
- Ability to operate multiple machines at a time – A Plus!