Maintenance Reliability Engineer
- Providing technical advice and engineering support as needed
- Focusing on reliability of the plant on a short-term outlook by improving procedures optimizing maintenance strategies
- All predictive maintenance results
- Maintaining and analyzing equipment data to predict maintenance Engineering/Maintenance needs
- Providing field technical support as needed
- Developing procedures and work processes to ensure repairs, repair techniques, equipment specific training, are documented and made available and will improve reliability
- Auditing the maintenance operating discipline policy
- Coordinating the repair of critical spare parts
- Acting as the focal point for all Predictive Maintenance Technologies – Vibration, Infra-Red, Oil Analysis, Ultrasonic, etc
- Optimizing the existing PM program to improve reliability and reduce failures and costs
- Participating in developing the maintenance budget to support the maintenance and reliability strategy
- Supporting maintenance activities during turnaround, providing timely solutions and repair strategies
- Providing equipment maintainability, reliability, and performance data to project team for - equipment purchasing requirements, evaluation of equipment performance and vendor performance
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- PTO – 3 weeks, Sick Time available
- 401K w/ options
- 8% Annual Bonus
- Performance Bonus Awarded in July
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering – Required!
- Min of 3 yrs of Maintenance experience in a chemical manufacturing facility or extensive industrial maintenance experience
- Previous experience working at an Electrical Generator Plant- A Plus!
- Previous experience with plant assessment studies and previously implemented corrective actions as needed
- Knowledge of Industrial plant equipment and Maintenance practices - Rotating; fixed mechanical; instrumentation; electrical equipment -ASME Section VIII Pressure Vessel Code; B31.1 Process Piping; API 510 and 570. API 610 and ANSI -ASME B73.1 for Centrifugal pumps.
- Knowledge and understanding of Predictive technologies – Vibration Analysis; InfraRed; Oil Analysis; Motor Current Analysis; Ultrasonics.
- Previous experience and knowledge of maintenance repair techniques- alignments, welding, rigging, inspection methods
- Understanding of planning, scheduling and reliability principles
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly in the field.
- Proficient w/ MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Project and PowerPoint) and SAP
- Skills to be successful – effective communication skills with all levels, troubleshoot and problem solve, positive attitude, motivated, self-starter with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt to a challenging and developing environment; willingness to take on new responsibilities as our business evolves.
Keywords: mechanical engineer, chemical engineer, electrical engineer, engineering, maintenance, chemical manufacturing facility, industrial manufacturing facility, electrical generator plant, verum technical, direct hire
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".