Our client started out with humble beginnings, they have grown into a multimillion-dollar, multi-state success story. The company is 100% employee owned. Connect with us to learn how you can be a member of this growing business family.
Their current need is for a Maintenance Tech who will perform preventative and corrective maintenance activities in order to keep the machines and plant in good working order.
- Trouble shoot problems/ issues with presses and equipment
- Repair / Replace any defective parts
- Report any problems or issues that may arise to supervisors
- Interpret schematic drawings (Mechanical, Hydraulic, electrical)
Schedule / Shift: 2nd shift, 3pm-11pm
Salary: $15-25/ hr (DOE), Contract to Hire
Location: Princeton, MN
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of safe operation of power tools
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical gauging & measuring equipment
- Electrical Experience – A Plus!
- Boiler experience/certification- A Plus!
- Ability to be on call one weekend a month – Rotating as needed
- Ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks/projects simultaneously
- PLC experience writing/troubleshooting
- Familiar with IQMS
- Detail oriented / Problem solver / Time Management skills
- Collaborative Team player
- Willingness to accept and embrace change
- Job training available as needed.