Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
They are looking for “team players”
Connect with us to learn more about this opportunity!
In this role you will:
- Maintain, trouble-shoot, improve, and repair manufacturing equipment- packing and line machines, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, air compressors, plumbing and HVAC systems, etc.
- Assist with building maintenance
- Monitor and maintain inventories of parts and supplies
- Maintain Safety Data Sheets for all hazardous material
- Documentation and Data Entry as needed
- Preventative maintenance as scheduled for electrical equipment
Schedule: 3rd Shift, 9:45pm - 6:15am (Monday evening to Saturday morning)
Salary: $DOE/ hr, plus Benefits and PTO
- High school diploma or GED
- Training and/or certification in electrical, mechanical or another related field with basic knowledge in PLC and robotics
- 5+ years of general maintenance experience including trouble shooting and correcting problems with mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pumps and motors, control circuits and power supply – A Plus!
- Demonstrated ability - operating hand / power tools
- Advance PLC programming and Robotics Skills – A Plus!
- Ability to work independently w/ minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint and schematics
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English verbal and written instructions
- Previous experience using computers
- Familiar w/ MS Office products
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs and occasionally lift/ move up to 75lbs
Work Conditions/ Environment
- Factory Setting
- Prolong periods of standing, walking
- Ability to frequently stoop, kneel, bend, balance, reach above shoulders
- Frequent use of hands to feel, handle, touch, or manipulate and use foot/ feet to operate machines
- Exposure to heat, humidity, dust fumes, gases, toxic/caustic chemicals, airborne particles
- Exposure to significant loud noise
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts on line, as well as, moving equipment throughout the factory
- Mandatory use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which the company provides
Keywords: maintenance, mechanic, CNC, machinist, CNC machinist, manufacturing, factory, PLC, HVAC, electrical, robotics, mechanical
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".