Maintenance Technician - Overnights
In this role you will be responsible for
- Building Maintenance
- Diagnose, Repair, and Preventative equipment maintenance
Salary: $22-$28/ hr DOE (Direct Hire)
Schedule: Night Shift 6pm - 6am
(12 hour shifts, 4 days on, 3 days off, working every other weekend)
Location: 2 ½ hours SW of Minneapolis. Relocation available for the right candidate.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) company match program
- HS Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- 3+ years of experience in similar environment
- Boilers license- Required! or ability to obtain boilers license within 90 days of hire
- Strong aptitude in the areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance
- Previous experience in Food Manufacturing
- Previous experience - industrial maintenance
- Welding experience – A Plus!
- Knowledge of PLC's and ammonia - A Plus!
- Skills to be successful - Self-Motivated and ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative Team Player -willing to contribute
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds