Our client services include formulation, optimization, blending, coating, converting, primary packaging, secondary cartoning, and kitting to commercially manufacture transdermal and oral thin film drugs.
They are adding a new team member - Are you the next Maintenance Technician?
In this role you will:
- Perform maintenance, repairs, complex troubleshooting, redesigns, and implement improvements on mechanical, electrical, and computerized systems,
- Develop/improve preventative maintenance
- Machine rebuild/tuning/alignment procedures.
- Technical resource for Production Operators
- Assist the Engineering department in process operations/machine improvements and modifications
- Set priorities to achieve production quotas and company goals.
- Make useful recommendations regarding improved machine performance
Schedule: M-F, 2nd Shift- 2pm – 10:30am
Salary: $26-$30/ hr DOE
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Holiday/ Vacation / PTO
- 401K w/ company match
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- 1- 2-years of experience with an Associates Technical degree or certificate program - electronics or equivalent
- 3-5 years previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3 years of related industrial electrical experience – Required!
- 3 years of die cutting converting or packaging experience – Preferred!
- Knowledge of the general trade, i.e: packaging, converting or printing with a strong working knowledge in electronics, sensors, high/low voltage, welding and common machine shop equipment.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance and calibration of production or facility equipment without supervision
- Ability to train other Maintenance Technicians
- Knowledge of PLC programming and operation – Preferred!
- Previous experience using a variety of shop tools and equipment, including milling machine
- Welding experience – TIG, MIG and Stick
- Previous experience with electrical, machine tool and precision measuring
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve electronic devices
- Ability to read equipment specifications and blueprints
- Knowledge of MS Office – Word/ Excel and Databases