Manufacturing Accounting Assistant
If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your Accounting skills - our client is looking for an Manufacturing Accounting Assistant.
This position has an opportunity for growth.
They are looking for someone who will support the finance department.
- Maintain and process accurate records
- Customer service support to internal and external customers
- Basic tasks – filing, data entry, answer phones, process mail, etc
- Accounting tasks – process invoices, issue checks, handling cash receipts, update ledgers
- Prepare reports
- Audits as needed
- Support Purchasing w/ AVL records for vendors
- Serve as back-up at the Reception desk
Schedule: FT 40hrs, Monday – Friday
Salary: $DOE / hr (Direct Hire)
Our client services include formulation, optimization, blending, coating, converting, primary packaging, secondary cartoning, and kitting to commercially manufacture transdermal and oral thin film drugs.
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Holiday/ Vacation / PTO
- 401K w/ company match
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- High school diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Associate degree – Accounting/ Business – A Plus!
- Min 2 years of accounting experience
- Previous experience working in a cGMP manufacturing environment in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of sales /use tax rules for manufactures
- Proficient w/ 10Key
- Proficient w/ MS Office Products and Accounting Software
- Skills to be successful – ability to multi-task, exceptional time management, positive attitude, and the ability to problem solve