Our client’s contribution to healthcare is offering a range of diagnostic solutions, clinical data management tools and process management expertise. Their goal is to provide solutions improving healthcare around the globe.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge, our client has a long-term contract position available for an “Self-Motivated” Manufacturing Associate.
In this role you will:
- Perform a variety of assignments within a manufacturing environment - filling and packaging of reagents in a fast paced environment
- Communicate any safety, quality or production problem immediately(This individual has authority to stop the production line and notify the appropriate individual for any concerns involving safety, quality or production issues)
- Accurately record information within documentation -maintaining strict adherence to FDA, GMP and ISO requirements
- Perform daily housekeeping of the production areas and equipment as required
- Maintain up to date training records and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Continuous learning- increasing experience and building skills
- Maintain strict adherence to compliance, safety standards and standard work instructions including wearing personal protective equipment
- Identify and implement process improvement projects using Lean techniques
- Support and maintain 5S activities in manufacturing areas
- Follow company, site and department procedures
Salary: $20/ hr (long term contract)
Schedule: Mon – Fri, 630 am – 4pm OT as needed
Benefits: Health Insurance - Medical / Dental / Vision
- High School Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Team player
- Previous knowledge of lean techniques and continuous improvement
- Previous experience working in a regulated manufacturing enronment - FDA, GMP and ISO
- Attendance and reliability are requirements of this job
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to read and follow process documentation written in English – Required!
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Keywords: manufacturing, quality, laboratory, biochemistry, microbiology, immunoassay, lab, chemistry, FDA, GMP, ISO, lean techniques
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".