Manufacturing Inspectors- 2nd Shift
Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
They are looking for Manufacturing Inspectors to join their team on the 2nd shift.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity to use your cleanroom experience at a leading local biomedical company.
The Manufacturing Inspector is responsible for, but not limited to:
- perform inspections of syringes and vials in a clean-room environment
- in-process inspections as needed
- evaluate product quality
- document control
- audit documents before final inspections
- review inspections reports
- inventory control as needed
Salary: $DOE/ hr (contract to hire)
Schedule: FT, 40 hours, Mon - Fri, 2nd shift,3pm - 11:30pm
Benefits: Health Insurance available (Medial / Dental / Vision)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience performing visual inspections
- MS Windows operating system environment
- Previous experience with GMP documentation
- High attention to detail
Keywords: manufacturing, inspector, inspection, medical device, pharmaceutical, chemistry, quality, FDA, GMP, pharma, cell culture, biopharmaceutical
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".