Location : Minneapolis- St. Paul, MN
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client services include formulation, optimization, blending, coating, converting, primary packaging, secondary cartoning, and kitting to commercially manufacture transdermal and oral thin film drugs.
Our client has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Operator.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Assisting with production line set up, tear down, and routine operation of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes on commercial scale equipment
- Operating small presses (Webtron, Allied, Packaging Equipment)
- Documenting any and all manufacturing records in compliance with ALCOA and Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Staying current with training and following proper gowning, safety, and controlled substance policies and procedures
- Communicate issues and solutions in a professional manner, particularly during shift changeovers
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement and Safety Initiatives – identify and report potential safety hazards, ensure safety equipment is functioning properly before use, perform routine safety audits, and submit recommendations as needed
2nd Shift - Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
3rd Shift - Monday - Friday, 10pm - 6:30am
Required Qualifications :
- High School diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Associates or Technical degree – Preferred!
- Previous experience in a Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Industry – Preferred!
- Mechanical and Technical Aptitude skills – related to mixing, coating, slitting, rotary converting, and packaging
- Previous experience working in a cGMP production environment
- Ability to read, comprehend, and accurately complete manufacturing documents such as Manufacturing Batch Records (MBRs), Set up diagrams (SUDs), Visual Standards, Control Charts, Summary Sheets, Reconciliation Forms, Logbooks, etc.