- Assisting with production line set up, tear down, and routine operation of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes on commercial scale equipment
- Operating small presses (Webtron, Allied, Packaging Equipment)
- Documenting any and all manufacturing records in compliance with ALCOA and Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Staying current with training and following proper gowning, safety, and controlled substance policies and procedures
- Communicate issues and solutions in a professional manner, particularly during shift changeovers
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement and Safety Initiatives – identify and report potential safety hazards, ensure safety equipment is functioning properly before use, perform routine safety audits, and submit recommendations as needed
2nd shift, 2pm - 10:30pm
3rd shift, 10pm - 6:30am
Benefits available to team members
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Holiday/ Vacation / PTO
- 401K w/ company match
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- High School diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Associates or Technical degree – Preferred!
- Previous experience in a Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Industry – Preferred!
- Mechanical and Technical Aptitude skills – related to mixing, coating, slitting, rotary converting, and packaging
- Previous experience working in a cGMP production environment
- Ability to read, comprehend, and accurately complete manufacturing documents such as Manufacturing Batch Records (MBRs), Set up diagrams (SUDs), Visual Standards, Control Charts, Summary Sheets, Reconciliation Forms, Logbooks, etc.
Keywords: manufacturing, cGMP, production, product development, chemistry, biochemistry, formulation science, GC, HPLC, FDA, polymeric, polymer science, medical device, pharmaceutical
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".