Manufacturing Quality Technician - 2nd shift
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge our client has a contract position available – Manufacturing Quality Technician – 2nd Shift.
In this role you will be responsible for testing highly complex instruments in a federally regulated environment. The individual will be working in the test portion of the Access 2 and DxI value stream.
- Interact with the instrument’s interface to perform various functions depending on the tasks- measuring precision volume, working with non-hazardous chemicals to load and unload tests, alignments, startup activities of the instrument and/or removing supplies before crating
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Complete all inventory transactions
Salary: $23-$24/ hr DOE (long term contract)
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 4:00pm – 2:30am
Benefits: Medical / Dental Insurance
- AA Technical Degree w/ 1+ years of experience in related field
- Previous experience in QSR or ISO environment or federally regulated environment
- Skills – Self-Motivated, ability to work independently, open to feedback in a learning environment focusing on continuous improvement
- Knowledgeable on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Filling Device History Record (DHR)
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Gross and minute mechanical skills -Preferred!
- Electro-Mechanical skills – Preferred!
- Collaborative Team Player
- Ability to work independently
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Ability to work with tools
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time