Manufacturing Technician - 3rd shift
A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has several openings for a Manufacturing Technician. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity to use your cleanroom experience at a leading local biomedical company.
The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for operating all formulation/filtration equipment in a class 100 cleanroom environment.
- test and prepare various process filters
- clean and sterilize process tanks, filters, and equipment
- accurately measure out product components and record in batch record
- formulate and filter product according to prescribed procedures
- utilize aseptic technique and record all steps as they occur utilizing Good Documentation Practices
Salary: $20-$21/ hr DOE (Contract to Hire)
Schedule: 3rd Shift, Sunday – Thursday, 9:00pm – 5:30am
- High School Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Post-secondary science and/or technical training – Preferred!
- Previous experience in a cleanroom and/or manufacturing experience in a regulated industry
- Medical and/or Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience with GMP/ISO knowledge – Preferred!
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work OT as needed
- Mechanical ability and ability to remain standing for most of the work shift
- Agility to qualify to ISO 5/6 gowning standards required