Material Handler I - Overnights
Our client is a global leader who provides innovative healthcare and life science products and services helping their customers create a healthier and safer world.
The Material Handler is responsible for the safe movement of Customer Product.
- Product movement in an unprocessed storage area
- Transfer of product to processing area
- Loading and unloading product
- Places and retrieves monitoring devices on product
- Pre-Shipping preparation
- Staging product in processed areas
- Review and Process product documents and instructions
- Maintain product inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Schedule: Overnights, M-F, 10:30pm - 7am
Salary: $15/ hr (6 month Temporary Contract)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience operating manual/motorized material handling equipment- forklifts, pallet jacks, elevators, conveyors, etc Certifications- A Plus!
- Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision
- Basic Math Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- An offer of employment is subject to passing a background check and drug screen