Material Handler I
Our client is a global leader who provides innovative healthcare and life science products and services helping their customers create a healthier and safer world.
They have an opportunity for a Material Handler I who will be responsible for the safe movement of Customer Product.
- Product movement in an unprocessed storage area
- Transfer of product to processing area
- Loading and unloading product
- Places and retrieves monitoring devices on product
- Pre-Shipping preparation
- Staging product in processed areas
- Review and Process product documents and instructions
- Maintain product inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hours, FT
Salary: $17/ hr (Contract)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience operating manual/motorized material handling equipment- forklifts, pallet jacks, elevators, conveyors, etc Certifications- A Plus!
- Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision
- Basic Math Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- An offer of employment is subject to passing a background check and drug screen
Keywords: material handler, warehouse, medical device, shipping and receiving, manufacturing
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".