Our client is a growing biotechnology/life sciences company who has an opening for a Material Handler. In this role you will be responsible for issuing or moving materials and raw materials as needed to various departments.
- move materials and product to designated staging areas
- perform the movement of incoming materials from receiving to quarantine and warehouse areas
- assist cycle counts of raw materials
- investigate raw material cycle count results and discrepancies to resolve inventory issues
- assist in coordinating the movement and storage of expired materials and product
- move scrapped or HOLD material to their designated storage area
Salary: $DOE/ hr, (contract to hire)
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 3pm – 11:30pm
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered through Verum Technical
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Min 12 months warehouse experience
- Previous experience with picking inventory via an ERP systems and scanners – Required!
- Previous experience in a FDA regulated industry
- Previous Training in Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Forklift certification – Preferred!
- Basic skills and understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and follow written operating procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
Keywords: material handling, warehouse, forklift, inventory
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".