Materials and Planning Analyst
They are part of a team of life science companies who are developing products that are paving the way in the fight to save lives.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge our client has an opportunity for a Materials and Planning Analyst
In this role you will be responsible for -
- Developing production/supply plans that take into account forecasts, availability of material and manufacturing capacity
- Creating a production schedule
- Identifying and maintaining the appropriate planning parameters in ERP systems to maintain optimal inventory of subassemblies
- Creating work orders
Schedule: FT, 40hrs, “on-site” Mon – Fri, 8am – 430pm
Salary: $DOE/ hr (6 month contract)
Benefits: Health Insurance – Medical / Dental / Vision
- High School Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- AA / BS/ BA- A Plus!
- Previous working experience -planning, scheduling, forecasting – Required!
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Collaborative Team Player
- Skills to be successful - excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry (medical, aviation, etc)
- Previous experience working w/ perishable components – A Plus!
Keywords: materials, planning, forecasting, scheduling, project management, engineer, engineering, manufacturing, instruments, instrumentation, diagnostic manufacturing
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".