Mechanical Technician 1st shift
Our client is experiencing some growth and they are looking for motivated team members who would like to join them. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to succeed our client is willing to train you.
As the Mechanical Technician your job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support EHS, quality, shipping, and productivity
- Basic Mechanical Work – wrenching, installation, press operation, cutting
- Ability to use measuring devices
- Operate basic hand tools, various air/electric hand tools
- Detailed and accurate recordkeeping
- Follow and support safe work practices and rules – environmental and health
- Attend all required training
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Additional duties as assigned
Shift: 1st Shift, M-F (6am -2pm)
Benefits of being a team member – medical/ dental / vision plans, paid breaks, Employee Assistant Program (EAP), various sponsored company events, team atmosphere.
- High School Diploma/GED - Required!
- Ability to pass a respirator fit test
- Ability to wear hearing protection
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient written and communication skills