Medical Assembler II
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue to grow your career in the Medical Device Industry? Our client has an opportunity for Medical Assemblers.
This position is in a cleanroom production environment.
Medical Assemblers are responsible for:
- Assemble and prototype small medical devices manually with hand tools
- Process, clean and package medical devices
- Document assembly using batch records
- Assist in general organization of the laboratory, inventory and manufacturing areas
Schedule: 1st Shift (FT 40hrs, Monday – Friday)
Salary: $16-$18/hour DOE (6 month, Temp / Contract)
Benefits: Medical & Dental Insurance, PTO
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in medical device assembly – catheter experience – A Plus!
- Ability to use microscopes for long periods of time
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time (100% laboratory bench work)