Our client is a global leader who provides innovative healthcare and life science products and services helping their customers create a healthier and safer world.
The Medical Assembler job duties:
- Conduct hand and machine aided assembly, packaging, labeling, cleaning and continual quality inspections
- Reliable and flexible in support of the production area to meet the shipping deadlines as needed
- Keep the cleanroom clean and orderly
- Adhere to workflow principles
- Follow written policy and procedures
Salary $14/ hr
Schedule / Shift: 6am – 2:30pm M-F, (Long Term Temp/ Contract)
Location: Brooklyn Park (client is not located on a busline)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered thru Verum Technical. Free Coffee, refrigerators and microwaves on hand in the break area at our client’s facility.
- Reliable – attendance is part of the job function
- Must be willing to wear a White Lab Coat and White Shoes
- Previous experience in medical assembly- A Plus!