They have an opening for an “Entry Level” Medical Assembler.
No experience necessary. They are willing to train the right individual.
In this role you will:
- Conduct hand and machine aided assembly, packaging, labeling, cleaning and continual quality inspections
- Reliable and flexible in support of the production area to meet the shipping deadlines as needed
- Keep the cleanroom clean and orderly
- Adhere to workflow principles
- Follow written policy and procedures
Salary: $15/ hr
Schedule / Shift: Mon – Fri, 6am – 2:30pm, (Long Term Contract)
Location: Brooklyn Park (client is not located on a busline)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered through Verum Technical.
- HS Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Reliable – attendance is part of the job function
- Must be willing to wear a White Lab Coat and White Shoes
- Previous experience in medical assembly- A Plus!
- An offer of employment is subject to passing a background check and drug screen
Keywords: medical device, assembly, manufacturing, production, assembler
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".