They have an opening for an “Entry Level” Medical Assembler.
No experience necessary. They are willing to train the right individual.
In this role you will:
- Conduct hand and machine aided assembly, packaging, labeling, cleaning and continual quality inspections
- Reliable and flexible in support of the production area to meet the shipping deadlines as needed
- Keep the cleanroom clean and orderly
- Adhere to workflow principles
- Follow written policy and procedures
Salary $15/ hr
Schedule / Shift: Mon – Fri, 6am – 2:30pm, (Long Term Contract)
Location: Brooklyn Park (client is not located on a busline)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered thru Verum Technical.
- HS Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Reliable – attendance is part of the job function
- Must be willing to wear a White Lab Coat and White Shoes
- Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required
- Previous experience in medical assembly- A Plus!