Order Assembly Technician
Our client has a “long term contract” opening for an Order Assembly Technician team member.
In this role you will:
- Safely pre-scale and mix ingredients for R&D following established SOPs for weighing and capturing critical information
- Maintain personal and food safety guidelines to ensure a safe environment for those around you
- Create and maintain documentation (lot numbers, sanitation documentation, and amounts)
- Maintain inventory and organization of Order Assembly area
- Store, log and maintain product and ingredient in storage spaces.
- Support other team members as needed.
Schedule: Mon – Fri, 7a, - 3pm, OT as needed
Salary: $DOE/ HR, (long term contract)
Benefits: Medical / Dental Insurance offered through Verum Technical
- High School Diploma or equivalent - Required!
- 3-5 years of food processing experience
- Comfortable operating equipment / machine operator experience
- Skills to be successful – self-starter, attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills, critical thinker and problem solver
- Collaborative Team Player
- Basic understanding of food safety and human safety
- Ability to lift and manipulate 55 pounds safely and frequently over a 10-hour period
- Basic computer/technology skills (MS Office Products, other computer programs)
Keywords: food processing, laboratory, machine operator, manufacturing
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".