Package Testing Technician
Our client is looking for a “positive, self-motivated team member”. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge and have a strong work ethic – connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity!
As the Package Testing Technician you will prepare packages for testing and perform laboratory tests to determine physical integrity of packaging.
- Set up, adjust and operate laboratory equipment and instruments
- Document sample preparation and test results
- Prepare and package product for shipment
- Support shipping and receiving- incoming and outgoing shipments
- Assist with keeping laboratory clean and orderly
Schedule: 40 hrs FT, Mon-Fri
Salary: $DOE/ hr (6 month contract to hire)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered through Verum Technical
- HS Diploma or equivalent -Required!
- Previous experience and/ or training in similar environment - A Plus!
- Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and correspondence as needed
- Basic math skills – add, subtract, multiply and divide, compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to us measuring and hand tools
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable – attendance is part of the job function
- Ability to lift a min of 65lbs
- Skills to be successful – self-starter, motivated, team player, attention to detail, strong work ethic, positive attitude
Keywords: packaging, laboratory, testing, manufacturing, contract, material testing, product testing, package testing, medical package
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".