Our client is a Minnesota company who manufactures and markets many branded consumer products. Their history dates to back the mid 1800’s.
Are you Interested in an on-going part-time flexible position? Our client is looking for an experienced Packaging Engineer.
Schedule: Part-time, Project Based On-Call assignment, approx 10-25 hours/ week with an estimated end date of May 2020.
In this role you will:
- Conduct and/or manage supplier experiments, trials, and analyses to validate and advance technical packaging opportunities
- Provide effective communication and documentation - technical plans, experimental reports, financial analysis, and management updates
- Work closely with R&D Platforms, Sourcing, Quality, Engineering, Marketing and Operations
- Generate a pipeline of new ideas, and supporting key system needs at our production facilities
- Develop margin improvement and technical innovation opportunities
- 4+ years of previous experience as a Package Engineer
- Min BS in Packaging, Material Science, or similar field
- Strong technical skills in packaging materials and package engineering
- Collaborative Team Player
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to travel as needed – A Plus!