Location : Minneapolis- St. Paul, MN
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client services include formulation, optimization, blending, coating, converting, primary packaging, secondary cartoning, and kitting to commercially manufacture transdermal and oral thin film drugs.
Our client has an opportunity for a Packaging Tech.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Performs product handling, sampling, and inspection activities
- Performs room and facility cleanings, product rework, line clearances, and material returns as assigned
- Operates multiple types of packaging equipment-counting scales, sealer, taper, and label printer
- Stay current and up-to-date on required training
- Accurate documentation on timecard and ERP labor tickets
2nd Shift - Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
3rd Shift - Monday - Friday, 10pm - 6:30am
Required Qualifications :
- High School diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Previous experience working in a cGMP production environment – min 12 months
- Previous experience in a Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Industry – Preferred!
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions in English language
- Ability to wear proper PPE and gowning