Our client has an opportunity for a Packaging Tech.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Performs product handling, sampling, and inspection activities
- Performs room and facility cleanings, product rework, line clearances, and material returns as assigned
- Operates multiple types of packaging equipment-counting scales, sealer, taper, and label printer
- Stay current and up-to-date on required training
- Accurate documentation on timecard and ERP labor tickets
- High School diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Previous experience working in a cGMP production environment – min 12 months
- Previous experience in a Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Industry – Preferred!
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions in English language
- Ability to wear proper PPE and gowning
Keywords: manufacturing, cGMP, inspection, production, packaging, chemistry, biochemistry, GC, HPLC, FDA, polymeric, polymer science, medical device, pharmaceutical
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".