Process Development Engineer II
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue to grow your career in the Medical Device Industry? Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Process Development Engineer II to join their team.
The primary focus will be on process development, characterization, and optimization for product performance and manufacturability.
In this role you will Conducts laboratory experiments to support Operations and R&D projects
- Executes hands-on work under general direction of team members
- Develops new processes and techniques with some supervision
- Develops qualification and test protocols and executes experiments
- Uses software tools for data analysis and performs statistical analysis of data
- Evaluates and interprets experimental results in laboratory notebooks or written reports
- Evaluates purchase of equipment and qualification strategy
- Collaborates with other technical groups and participates on technical teams
Communicate the results, progress, and issues to project teams and supervisor
- Maintain complete, organized, and up-to-date laboratory records
- Verbally reports results and experimental issues to colleagues and supervisor
- Prepares and presents oral and written reports
Maintains an efficient and organized laboratory environment
- Maintain laboratory supplies
- Maintain laboratory equipment and documents maintenance activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in process engineering. Medical device industry – Preferred!
- Ability to apply analytical skills and scientific technical principles in problem solving and development
- Demonstrated computer skills - spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Collaborative Team Player