Process Development Engineer II
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue to grow your career in the Medical Device Industry? Our client has a “direct hire” opportunity for an experienced Process Development Engineer II to join their team.
The primary focus will be on process development, characterization, and optimization for product performance and manufacturability.
- Conduct laboratory experiments to support Operations and R&D projects
- Executes “hands-on” work under general direction of team members
- Develop new processes and techniques with some supervision
- Develop qualification and test protocols and executes experiments
- Uses software tools for data analysis and performs statistical analysis of data
- Evaluate and interprets experimental results in laboratory notebooks or written reports
- Evaluate purchase of equipment and qualification strategy
- Collaborate with other technical groups and participates on technical teams
- Communicate the results, progress, and issues to project teams and supervisor
- Maintain complete, organized, and up-to-date laboratory records
- Prepares and presents oral and written reports
- Maintains an efficient and organized laboratory environment -supplies, equipment and documents
Benefits as an employee
- Medical / Dental / Vision – Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement and Saving Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- PTO / Paid Holidays
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in process engineering. medical device industry – Preferred!
- Ability to apply analytical skills and scientific technical principles in problem solving and development
- Demonstrated computer skills - spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Collaborative Team Player
Keywords: process development, engineering, medical device, process engineering, laboratory, direct hire
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".