Processing Engineering Technician
- Staging balloon catheters to add a base coat and top solution to units by hydrophilic coating.
- First article testing including friction test and staining.
- Utilize a machine to pleat and fold units and then use a leak tester.
- Place catheters in hoops and then package them.
- Place parts in an oven for heat treatment.
- Document processes from start to finish.
- Package reagents in clean environment booth.
- Use calibrated scales and sealers.
- Label jars and bottles following a procedure.
- Inspecting units beginning and at the end before packaging.
- Documenting on a traveler following all SOPs.
· 3+ years hands-on laboratory/technical experience in medical device development or manufacturing/assembly fields
· Associate or Technical degree in a laboratory technology field preferred
· Organizational skills and basic problem-solving ability
· Basic computer, and technical communication skills
· Ability to read and interpret documents
· Interpersonal and collaboration skills