Product Design Engineer
This role offers the freedom to make decisions, contribute to the success of the company by applying the knowledge and skills they already have while learning new skills, and continuously developing/improving the company products meeting the need in the marketplace.
- Competitive Salary
- Health / Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- PTO / Holiday Pay
- Bachelor’s degree - Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or related discipline w/ 3-5 years of experience
- Previous experience w/ product design & development, engineering applications, manufacturing engineering, or technical support
- Proficient in SolidWorks or AutoDesk Inventor – Required!
- Knowledge of basic electronics w/ the ability to read schematics, perform simple wiring, and troubleshooting
- Skills to be successful - excellent communication skills, collaborative team player, Intermediate to advance skills w/ MS Office
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting and full root cause investigations
- General understanding of lean manufacturing principles
- Previous experience developing training tools and resources in electronic format and present to team members
- Previous experience w/ Sheet metal design and fabrication experience – A Plus!
- Previous experience designing or specifying air filtration equipment - specifically, particulate and odor removal – A Plus!
- Working knowledge of regulatory body certifications - CE, UKCA, ETL/UL, CSA, and CARB
- Advanced knowledge of electronics with the ability to understand and design high voltage circuits and control systems – A Plus!
Keywords: mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, manufacturing engineer, product design engineer, sheet metal, fabrication, electronics,
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".