Product Prep Lab Support- PT Flexible
Our client is looking for a PT flexible team member who loves to cook and bake- Product Prep Lab Support.
In this role you will be:
- Cooking, baking, microwaving or otherwise preparing product needed for a variety of product evaluations
- Taking physical measurements or photographs of prepared product
- Inventorying incoming test product
- Room set-up/staging samples for quality reviews and lab maintenance
- Service daily product preparation and physical product measurement needs for stability evaluations
- Quality business team reviews
- Trained sensory evaluation panels
- Product performance testing
Salary $23/ hr
Schedule:PT Flexible, onsite, 10-25hrs/ wk, Tues- Wed- Thurs 7am-4pm. Monday as needed
- HS Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Must have a love for cooking/ baking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to follow written product preparation directions
- Collaborative team player
- Strong communication skills
- Role requires light lifting (less than 25 lbs)
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Follow Good Laboratory Practices for human and food safety.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (Monday – Thursday)
Keywords: Baker, baking, cooking, food preparation, culinary, food service, photo shoots, video shoots manufacturing, cook
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".