Production Supervisor- 2nd Shift
In this role, the Production Supervisor will provide a hands-on, proactive leadership approach.
- Supervisory responsibility to manufacturing technicians/ operators, packaging technicians, and temporary staff
- Creating shift schedules that meet production schedules
- Engage in annual employee performance management activities
- Resolve conflicts within the production environment
- Timekeeping and assist in the hiring of staff to fill open positions
- Safety leader on the floor, track and lead safety audit program
- Ensure employees are properly trained on equipment
- Training and Coaching production staff
- Manage and direct a production staff to meeting customer expectations while maintaining objectives for safety, quality, productivity, continuous improvement, and quality of work life
Schedule: FT, 40 hrs. Mon – Fri, 2pm – 10:30pm
Salary: $DOE/ hr (Direct Hire)
Benefits as a team member
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Holiday/ Vacation / PTO
- 401K w/ company match
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- High School degree or equivalent – Required!
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in science related discipline – Preferred!
- Operations or Manufacturing Management – Preferred!
- 2+ years of previous experience in cGMP manufacturing
- 2+ years of supervisory/leadership experience -Preferred!
- Previous experience in a Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Industry – Preferred!
- Mechanical and Technical Aptitude skills – related to mixing, coating, slitting, rotary converting, and packaging
Keywords: production supervisor, team lead, cGMP, medical device, pharmaceutical
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".