Production Supervisor- 3rd Shift
Are you a Seasoned Production Supervisor who is looking for an opportunity to lead, mentor, and train a team of about 15-20 employees? In this role, the Production Supervisor will provide a hands-on, proactive leadership approach.
The Production Supervisor's goal and responsibility will be to
- Ensure employees are properly trained on equipment
- Manage and direct a production staff to meeting customer expectations while maintaining objectives for safety, quality, productivity, continuous improvement, and quality of work life.
You will engage in annual employee performance management activities including, preparing and conducting meaningful employee reviews.
Schedule: 3rd Shift, Sunday – Thursday (10pm – 6:30am)
Salary: $25-$30/ hr DOE
Our client services include formulation, optimization, blending, coating, converting, primary packaging, secondary cartoning, and kitting to commercially manufacture transdermal and oral thin film drugs.
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Holiday/ Vacation / PTO
- 401K w/ company match
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Bachelors’ Degree in Operations Management, Business or related field
- OR equivalent demonstrated experience in a manufacturing environment
- A Degree in an Engineering or Operations field would be – A Plus!
- Minimum 3-years successful supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry with cGMP knowledge
- Minimum 2 years experience in contract manufacturing and die-cutting industries
- 3 + years machine operator experience
- Press industry experience – A Plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Previously worked in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry – A Plus!
- Ability to work independently and with staff to identify safety, quality, efficiency, waste and production issues, with the goal to implement timely and effective solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Previous experience utilizing and implementing Lean Mfg. tools to include - hour by hour charts, standard work, and 5S
- Knowledge of SPC, control charts, and safety guidelines required in a mfg. environment
- Knowledge of CMPG standards and documentation standards
- Knowledge of FDA standards