Project Manufacturing Engineer
Our Client is looking for Project Manufacturing Engineer who will support capital equipment purchases - process and facility design, development testing, implementation, and validation. As well as supporting new product development testing, continuous improvement and troubleshooting on existing manufacturing processes.
Ideal candidate is a “hands on” manufacturing engineer who has worked with capital equipment purchases with automated equipment. Previous experience assembling, purchasing, validating, and maintaining equipment.
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Employer paid Short/Long Term Disability/ Life Insurance, AD&D and Dental
- Simple Retirement Plan with an employer match
- Client has adjusted salaries to accommodate the employee in purchasing Medical insurance thru an outside vendor.
- Bachelors Science – Engineering or Science related field
- 2-5 yrs experience in the medical device or biopharmaceutical industry
- "Hands On" Mechanical Aptitude and Engineering skills
- Understanding of documents, SOP's, preventative maintenance procedures, and technical drawings
- Proficient - Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- CAD Experience – A Plus
- PLC and automation experience- A Plus!
- Understanding of materials of construction
- Understanding of design control and regulatory requirements for process design and transfer
- Planning and prioritizing skills related to long- and short-range goals
- Collaborative Team Player
- Understanding of GMP's and basic regulatory issues as related to medical device /drug manufacturing
- Ability to research, recommend, and specify new equipment
- Ability to identify manufacturing setback and correct them
- Ability to qualify to ISO 8 gowning standards