QC Chemist - 2nd shift
A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has an opening for a QC Chemist on the 1st Shift. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Chemical testing using HPLC and / or GC on in-process product / final product / raw materials for routine testing
- Routine Validation testing
- Communicate results through appropriate documentation and batch records
- Manage statistical analysis and trending
- Perform routine instrument maintenance
- Identify and report equipment and method failures
- Identify areas in the lab for continuous improvement
Schedule: 2nd Shift, Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10:30pm
Salary: $20-$22/ hr DOE (long term contract)
- Bachelor Degree -Chemistry/Biochemistry or other related degree
- 2+ years of direct working experience with HPLC and/ or GC – Preferred!
- or a min of 12 months of working experience with HPLC and/or GC
- Previous Experience working in a GMP setting – Preferred!
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow policy & procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to identify and communicate failures (non-conforming product) in a timely manner
- Previous Experience with Empower Chromatography software – Preferred!