A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has an opening for a QC Chemist. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Chemical testing using HPLC and / or GC on in-process product / final product / raw materials for routine testing
- Routine Validation testing
- Communicate results through appropriate documentation and batch records
- Manage statistical analysis and trending
- Perform routine instrument maintenance
- Identify and report equipment and method failures
- Identify areas in the lab for continuous improvement
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs, FT
Salary: $DOE/ (long term contract)
- Bachelor Degree -Chemistry/Biochemistry or other related degree
- 2+ years of direct working experience with HPLC and/ or GC – Preferred!
- or a min of 12 months of working experience with HPLC and/or GC
- Previous Experience working in a GMP setting – Preferred!
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow policy & procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to identify and communicate failures (non-conforming product) in a timely manner
- Previous Experience with Empower Chromatography software – Preferred!
Keywords: chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical testing, quality, laboratory, medical device, pharmaceutical, HPLC, GC, GMP, chromatography
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".