QC Lab Tech
A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has an opening for a QC Lab Tech. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Stability group functions smoothly in support of the Stability Program by performing routine lab support activities including - initiating stability studies, monitoring stability chamber functions, pulling and logging in stability samples and disposing of excess or completed samples
- Review documentation (logbooks, chart recorders, etc.)
- Monitor stability chambers, identify and report equipment failures, perform routine cleaning and change settings as needed
- Receive, label and initiate new stability studies based on the study schedule
- Pull and log into the laboratory, stability samples based on the stability schedule and the stability management software
- Enter and QA stability data in the stability management software
- Sample and Coordinate receipt and storage of all stability test samples
- File completed data sets
- Perform annual inventory audit
- Complete and maintain accurate records maintaining GMP compliance at all times
- Lifting and moving of stability samples on a daily basis, ensuring proper and safe handling
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy work environment
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and promote a progressive quality culture
- Comply with corporate policies and procedures along with regulatory and industry standards
- Participate in annual Quality System training and company required training
- Bachelor Degree -Chemistry/Biochemistry or other related degree
- Min of 2 years of experience working in a GMP or GLP regulated environment (pharmaceutical or medical device industry - Preferred!)
- Previous experience with quality control activities in a laboratory setting- Preferred!
- Basic understanding of computer word processing and spreadsheet software
- Skills to be successful - organized, punctual, self-starter, ability to work independently, detailed oriented
- Collaborative Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: chemistry, chemist biochemistry, laboratory, pharmaceutical, medical device, GLP, GMP
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".