QC Microbiologist II - 1st Shift
A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has an opening for a QC Microbiologist.
Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Accurate, reproducible, and timely QC testing in support of manufacturing
- Support development, validation and stability studies on an as-needed basis
- Participate in methods improvements within the laboratory
- Perform testing on in-process product, final product, and raw materials for routine testing, validation testing, and stability testing
- Communicate results through appropriate documentation and batch records
- Statistical analysis and trending
- Acquire and maintain cleanroom and gowning qualification
- Participate in rotation to provide weekend and holiday coverage
- Perform instrument maintenance
- Identify and report equipment and method failures
- Identify areas for continuous improvement
Schedule: M-F, 1st Shift (6:00am - 2:30pm)
- Bachelor's of Science- Microbiology, Biology or related life science w/ 2 years experience in lab applications
- Basic understanding of biological technology and methodology
- Working knowledge- MS Word / Excel
- Proven ability to work independently
- Collaborative Team Player
- High attention to detail
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".