Our client is a family owned manufacturing business whose priority is to provide clients with quality products and services in consumer health, cosmetics, beauty, medical device, nutritional, OTC, and EPA industries.
If you are a dedicated professional looking to be the next team member, our client is looking for a QC Technician. In this role you will be ensuring the quality and reliability of the processes and procedures by inspecting the production area and reviewing finished products for quality. Management will be looking for recommendations for process improvements to systems and policies.
As the QC Technician you will:
- Test raw materials
- In process inspections
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), test methods and approved written procedures in the laboratory
- Manage material flow in conjunction with Planning and Scheduling
- Investigate and report all non-conformance findings
- Coordinate quality issues through internal company processes to identify the root cause and possible solutions
- Act as a technical resource to the Quality Manager
- Documentation of processes, product quality, and test results
- Advise, recommend and implement methods to minimize the amount of scrap/ leftover material
- Maintain, file, and archive all quality and process related documents -hard copy and electronic
- Act as back-up to the Quality Control Manager
- Associates / Technical Degree or equivalent years of experience in Quality-related disciplines.
- BS degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field – Preferred!
- 2+ years of experience in a Manufacturing and/or Quality Control area
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative Team Player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Ability to Problem Solve
- Effective Organizational and Prioritizing Skills
- Working knowledge of FDA 21 CFR part 210 and 211 requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficient w/ MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.