Quality Inspector - 1st - 2nd - 3rd Shifts
1st Shift, Mon-Fri, 6am - 2:30pm
2nd Shift, Tues-Sat, 2pm-10:30pm
3rd Shift, Mon- Fri or Tues - Sat, 10pm - 6:30am
Salary: $DOE/ hr (Direct Hire)
As the Quality Inspector you will:
- Inspect and Audit products and processes
- Collect and retain samples for finished material traceability
- Identify non-compliant materials and product
- Work in a team environment to resolve discrepancies
- Generate and process reports and forms
- Initiate and complete calibration documentation as needed
- Coordinate and assist with equipment calibration as needed
Benefits as an employee
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Holiday/ Vacation / PTO
- 401K w/ company match
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- High School Diploma /GED - Required!
- 2 yr Technical Degree – Preferred!
- Quality Control Program / Technical School Training – Preferred!
- Previous experience – quality inspection in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience with ISO, cGMP, quality processes and procedures
- Previous experience using Test and Measurement equipment
- Skills to be successful in this role – basic mathematics, ability to read and interpret blueprints and specs,
- Computer Skills – MS office products and related software
- Ability to Lift/carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Keywords: quality, inspector, medical device, audit
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".