Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is looking for a Quality Inspector
As the Quality Inspector you will:
- Inspect and Audit products and processes
- Identify non-compliant materials and product
- Work in a team environment to resolve problems
- Execute specialty measurements and testing as mandated
- Assist Engineers and Scientist with development, qualifications and validations
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma /GED Required!
- Quality Control Program / Technical School Training – Preferred!
- Previous experience – quality inspection in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Computer Skills – MS office products and related software
- Experience with ISO, cGMP, quality processes and procedures
- Lift/carry up to 45lbs.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Available schedule to work overtime as needed
- Ability to Pass Respirator fitness test
- Ability to Pass forklift training and certification