Our client’s contribution to healthcare is offering a range of diagnostic solutions, clinical data management tools and process management expertise. Their goal is to provide solutions improving healthcare around the globe. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge our client has a contract position available for a Quality Inspector.
In this role you will
- Report on manufacturing quality
- Inspect incoming materials
- Package and Label components
- Measure - work-in-process and final products
- Initiate rejection reports for non-conforming materials and ensure proper completion of required documentation
- Create and analyze quality reports and recommend courses of action regarding non-conforming materials
- Monitor progress of non-conforming material movement
Schedule: FT, 40 hours, M-F, 8am – 5pm
Salary: $DOE/ hr (contract)
- High School Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- 2 yr Associates degree in a technical field – Preferred!
- 3-5 years of experience in a regulated - FDA, ISO, & GMP environment
- Skills to be successful - strong analytical skill, effective leadership and interpersonal skills, good written/ verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of basic Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing systems.
- Collaborative Team Player
- Previous experience and proficient with MS Work/ Excel
- Previous experience with material systems - AMAPS or Oracle – Preferred!
- Previous experience with ISO 13485 – Preferred!
Keywords: quality, inspector, manufacturing, FDA, ISO, GMP, quality inspector, AMAPS, Oracle, inspection
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".