Our client services include formulation, optimization, blending, coating, converting, primary packaging, secondary cartoning, and kitting to commercially manufacture transdermal and oral thin film drugs.
They are adding a new team member - Are you the next Quality Inspector?
Schedule: 1st Shift
Salary: $19 - $21/ hr DOE (Direct Hire)
As the Quality Inspector you will:
- Inspect and Audit products and processes
- Identify non-compliant materials and product
- Work in a team environment to resolve problems
- Execute specialty measurements and testing as mandated
- Assist Engineers and Scientist with development, qualifications and validations
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Holiday/ Vacation / PTO
- 401K w/ company match
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- High School Diploma /GED - Required!
- Quality Control Program / Technical School Training – Preferred!
- Previous experience – quality inspection in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Computer Skills – MS office products and related software
- Experience with ISO, cGMP, quality processes and procedures
- Lift/carry up to 45lbs
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Available schedule to work overtime as needed