Location : Minneapolis, MN
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is a Minnesota company who manufactures and markets many branded consumer products. Their history dates to back the mid 1800’s.
Do you have a passion for the creation of food and working in the food industry? Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity.
Our client has a long-term contract opening for an entry level - Quality Tech.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for preparing, processing, and examining grain in the grading lab
- Provide support for flour testing in the analytical lab
- Perform prep and analysis on samples and data for both labs
- Perform sanitation activities within the work area
Schedule: 40hrs, varied schedule M-F, 12 hour shifts, overtime as needed
Salary: $DOE/ hr (long term contract)
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma/GED
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Comfortable working in a lab and/or manufacturing environments
- Willing and able to adhere to all safety standards and comfortable wearing all necessary personal protective equipment
- Willing and able to adhere to all grooming requirements necessary for a food manufacturing environment