Quality Technician 2
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue to grow your career in the Medical Device Industry? Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Quality Technician 2 to join their team.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity!
Schedule: 40 hours FT, Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm
Salary: $22-$25/ hr DOE (contract)
In this role you will:
- Assemble and review batch release paperwork and device history records
- Prepare and review change control documentation
- Assists with quality documentation updates, document control and archiving activities
- Review calibration certifications for compliance to procedures
- Organize lab area and prepare equipment for calibration
- Sourcing equipment and tools used in inspection and test of components
- Maintain calibration schedule of equipment
- Inspect incoming materials
- Organize and label materials per approved procedures
- Gather Samples and performs simple analysis of incoming materials, in-process, and finished products
- Perform First Article Inspection
- Perform in-process and final product inspection of components, sub-assemblies, and finished devices
- High School Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Associates Degree in related field – A Plus!
- Min 2 yrs of full-time work experience - in a technical or quality support function
- Knowledge/experience with cGMPs, ISO, ASTM, and applicable standards
- Collaborative Team Player and Team support
- Previous experience working with simple lab equipment such as calipers, tool scope, tensile tester
- Previous experience with MS Office Products, SPC, spreadsheets, and statistical programs
- Ability to maintain complete and legible documentation
- Attention to detail